Jim Carrey’s Commencement Speech was one of the most interesting and motivating speeches I have ever heard. His speech was so insightful that I hope you will take the 25+ minutes to watch!
Here are some of my favorite points he made:
- Your effect on others is the most valuable currencies
- How will you serve the world?
- “Hope” walks through fire, “Faith” leaps over it!
- You can fail at what you don’t want to do, so why not take a change at what you love?!
- Your need for acceptance can make you invisible to this world!
- Fear will always be a player in your life, you decide how much!
- Beware of the unloved.
- I can not be contained for I am the container!
- Life doesn’t happen to you, it happens for you!
- Let the universe know what you want, work toward it while letting go of how it will come!