One of my favorite new shows is back on, Mistresses. Alyssa Milano has been one of my favorite actresses since Melrose Place & Charmed…yeah I liked Who’s the Boss, but I learned more about her as an adult….
There are so many wonderful things about her!
- She was appointed the Founding Ambassador for the Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases
- She is a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador
- She is a supporter of PETA
- She suffers from dyslexia
- She is a major fan of the LA Dodgers and writes a regular baseball blog on MLB’s website
- In 2007 she launched her Touch clothing line for for female sports fans
- In September of 2013 she released Funny or Die which helped bring attention to the Syrian Civil War.
- She is married to CAA agent David Bugilari and they have a son, Milo who was born in 2011 and is currently expecting their second child.