Remember the movie Firestarter? E.T. for sure right? Performing is in her blood, literally, it’s what her family did and what she has done since the age of 11 months!
Drew Barrymore is one of the few that went through the typical Hollywood scene, getting involved in drugs and suffered from alcohol abuse. There was an attempted suicide and she was emancipated from her parents. But she made it, and in a big way!
- She has her own production company, Flower Films. (Never Been Kissed, Charlie’s Angels, 50 First Dates, Music and Lyrics, Donnie Darco…)
- No surprise she has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Has been named as an Ambassador Against Hunger for the UN World Food Program
- CoverGirl spokeswoman
- Is the face for Gucci’s jewelry line
- Has won numerous awards for her acting skills
- She has been married 3 times (3rd times the charm ;)) and is pregnant with her 2nd child with her husband Will Kopelman.
She is a true role model, she has shown the world, even the Hollywood world, that you can fall down, but if you get back up you can be back on top and better than ever!