Here are some stories that you may have seen on the news or heard about, but I wanted to share just in case.
- I found a cool, short segment of “who’s lived in my house”. A wall full of speaker wire and a land full of artifacts. http://on.aol.com/video/whos-lived-in-my-house—hideaways-for-icons-518059296?hp=1&playlist=127173&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D429123
- The 100 year old yearbook. http://mom.me/home/10636-100-year-old-yearbook/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl17%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D428925
- The storms across the country are just mind-blowing…and literally blowing down houses… http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/strong-winds-topple-half-built-condos-in-north-carolina/19316/
- Sam Berns, the boy with the rare aging disease Progeria, passed away. http://www.aol.com/article/2014/01/12/sam-berns-mass-boy-whose-premature-aging-inspired-film-dies/20806272/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl20%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D429394
- There are many reasons to make sure you get a good night of sleep….now there is a diagram and break down of how serious it is that you get your sleep! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/08/sleep-deprivation_n_4557142.html?&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl24%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D428581
Hope you have a great week!!