Abha Dawesar: Life in the “digital now”
What would you do in a natural disaster? Are you prepared? Would you be able to function without your cell phone, ipad, the internet, every different version of a game system, or your laptop?
- living in the past and the future is not the way to live…
- we need to be able to see things for what they are, we need to slow down.
- technology has done great at giving the illusion that because it’s available to us, it’s available to everyone.
- There are more people in India with access to cell phones than toilets.
- Aren’t our children better off learning from us rather than google? (maybe not math, in my case, but still…)
Your story is not just about one chapter, it’s not about one heartache, one moment of happiness, one bad day…it’s about all of the chapters of your life!